- Mojo Live Events
- Mojo What's Next? The Art of Building and Living a Fulfilled Life
Mojo What's Next? The Art of Building and Living a Fulfilled Life
What is it?
'Mojo What's Next? The Art of Building and Living a Fulfilled Life' is a hands-on, interactive working session with Gary that delivers his curated learnings in a simple and straightforward manner that makes it easy for you to identify your goals as well as roadblocks, and gives you the tools to take take the next step and begin to execute immediately. It's an informal session with loads of actionable information applicable to any business learner who has the desire to reset and enhance the fulfilment you are getting out of life, both in and out of work.
This session is an exclusive opportunity for you to get a more in-depth capacity-building hands-on experience with Gary in a small and limited-size group of like-minded people. It's a session to address your future with direction and intention.
$1,200.00 pp including GST for the two days and 1hr follow-up call
When is it?
The event will take place over two days:-
- Session One - Friday 31st March 2023 - 1pm to 3pm
- Session Two - Saturday 1st April 2023 - 10am to 3pm
Where is it?
Green Square Library
355 Botany Rd, Zetland NSW 2017
Public Transport: travel by train via Central or Sydney Airport. The library is above the Green Square Train Station.
There are lots of food facilities/coffee options around the library area.
What will be covered?
- Is there a framework we can work from to discover what's next for us?
- What does "balance" mean?
- How do we set ourselves up for a fulfilling life now and into the future?
- Tips, tactics and tools to stay the course and stay consistently on the path
- Creating the right rituals and routines for true fulfilment
- Specific ways to generate new ideas for your future
- How the most productive people manage their energy levels
- How to better manage your time
- What does developing resilience and GRIT that sticks mean, and how do you apply it to your own world?
- How to apply the "highlights" package from guests of The Mojo Sessions to your day, your family and your future?
What is Included?
- Two in-person small group sessions at Green Square Library Tower Room in Sydney with Gary - Fri 31st March 2023 from 1pm to 3pm, and Sat 1st April 2023 from 10am to 3pm.
- A one-hour follow-up phone catch-up with Gary after the event to review and reassess takeaways - (on a date to be set)
- A pack of 3 x Mojo Pocket Notebooks
- A copy of Gary's book 'Who Stole My Mojo?'
- Healthy snacks
• “...I have never been happier. With Gary's mixture of business wisdom, brand mastery and psychological sensibility, Gary has been huge part of this growth. With him it is so much easier to be on the right path.”
• “Our meeting in Sydney has transformed the way I do business and me as a person. Your direction has given me a greater understanding of what makes me tick and how I can get the best from that personally and professionally. I initially looked to you for help in my business but I have gained so much more. I have found a new excitement for a business I have run for 20 years all thanks to your actions.”
• “Within the time of us working together, Gary has taught me to think about the ultimate and break it down into smaller steps so the dream becomes a reality. Gary's perspective on life is fresh, authentic and inspiring. I believe I now have a refined, fresher and exciting approach to what's next, thanks to Gary.”